miércoles, febrero 16, 2005

feel free..

to shut me up the next time i write a post like the previous one..
terribly sorry, dear reader

things are looking or seeming somewhat different this week

coming back from london late sunday night (trusty national express, seriously, the divine comedy were right, as it turns out, take it when you're life's in a mess, it'll make you smile...) and i decided that having a crap time, along with most things in life, is about how you perceive it. i saw people over the weekend who love me so faithfully, tirelessly and at times thanklessly....i think just being with them for a couple of days reminded me that the flip-side of what i was so fiercely misering about in the previous post, is that perspective is a tricky but entirely redeemable thing. its flighty, unreliable and too often temporary, but when a brighter or somehow more springtime perspective is sought from god, it will indeed be found. So I just asked god to change my attitude..and sure enough monday morning it had been changed, in my sleep..! things aren't rosy, or full, but they are less empty. so that's good, right..?

No hay comentarios: