lunes, febrero 12, 2007

home alone with jack..

its just me and jack bauer in at my place tonight, me, him and the ruination of the world, it would seem...thing is, there's always been a mole uncovered in the ctu building, and occasionally a political worm or two, but season five is plugged with them...its amazing...i swear, if it weren't for the the lord right now i would trust no-one.
the amazing thing about jack is, even when he's making odd/dangerous decisions, or doing things that you cannot understand, you still love him..you trust him, you know he'll win in the end
he's basically like dumbledore..
i have the sneakiest feeling that i may well be the first person ever to have drawn that rather special connection....!
yes.
i love jack
he' got magic 105 man, i'm telling you..and not even that wretched hungarian horntail could beat him on the temper scale...
at this point i'm really hoping that either
fiona
tim
or
fran
will come and back me up with this analogy..
although i'd put money on fran turning up her nose at our jack, all a bit unseemly!
anyway comrades, its only a few more episodes for me then i'm outta here, this strange voluntary trap i've been in this last week..i'll be free to go...its such a commitment...
i gotta go, jack's about to get arrested..again..
night loves x

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Well, I think you'll find that you owe me the aforementioned money! And that while I do watch most of 24 from behind a suitably large cushion, I like it a whole entire lot!

Jack isn't as good as Dumbledore though. xx

Anónimo dijo...

T'other day I came across a recent sociological quandry. Not "Who is Jack Bauer" but rather the very concept of "What is Jack Bauer?"