miércoles, marzo 14, 2007

spring is springing..

j'adore the spring..
and here's one of my favourite things about it..
it makes people sing...
just now, i was in the hsbc over the road, waiting my turn when this man came in singing -mardy bum- and not even quietly. he was just pottering around, going to the cash machine, singing away...i was grinning at him so hard that i think he felt it cos he turned around and caught me grinning and just carried on, me, firm in my theory that he'd heard it on xfm at 8.20 this morning as i had, and we'd both had it stuck in our heads since!
that, right there, is what spring does to you if you let it...
i let you i let you!!!!!

2 comentarios:

Sal dijo...

i let you too! i let you too!

Anónimo dijo...

any hope of spring having that affect on me whilst i write end of term reports and mark 6th form exams? please?

yours expectantly...

liv