miércoles, febrero 20, 2008

seriously

this is a genuine conversation i just had with someone at my work...


me: bbrrr its cold!

other person (OP): i'm going to get us all some get chips at lunch-time, that'll warm us all up

me: oh, no chips for me thanks, i'm having soup

OP: oh, i thought you liked chips, i've seen you eating chips!

me: yes, but I'm putting a stop to chip-eating

OP: why, are you going on a diet?

me: not exactly, just trying to make better lunch-time choices!

OP: well, i tell you what, i wish i was as big as you, wouldn't be so cold then would i..?

me: no, i suppose not


seriously....

5 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I hope Mr or Mrs Other Person had soggy terrible chips!

I'm trying to eat soups at lunchtimes too - SNAP!

The Hughesz dijo...

that really made me laugh (although i had to do it really quietly cos I'm right next to the kids room where they're trying to get to sleep!)... Unbelievable, some people.

Lizzie dijo...

you're KIDDING me!!! How bloody RUDE!

Sproggy dijo...

please tell me that wasnt my husband...he says he does get chips for lunch at work sometimes..but im sure he wouldnt be that rude?....

HDC dijo...

hahaha! Almost as bad as the lady in uganda who would say every time she saw me 'Helen....you are SOOOO fat...and getting BIGGER and BIGGER'!!