lunes, febrero 13, 2006

crash landing..

ok so the hysteria of the last post has subsided, and i have emerged from the wreckage feeling a lot more loved and a lot more peaceful. there were more people in my house yesterday probably than there have been at any one time since oria's leaving party, and while i found it odd and rather unsettling, once the praying started, it was just clear that god was there and loving us and we made a bit more headway into being the living, moving, breathing body that we are meant to be together. and it felt like family too, and i've been missing that
i gave up smoking, not going to harp on about it, but i do feel like once again its the chance to start something over, to treat my body better and show it a bit more love.
as for grace, not worried now...i will learn, and in fact have learned more of it since last writing. i hope to carry on learning about it.
thank you for the emails etc, you guys are lush..x
dan, when a ticket is in my hand, i'll let you know..x

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Really hearing your last couple of posts (and I've never been Catholic). I suppose my encouragement comes in the form of that 'there's more of us in that flotilla'.

I know 'flotilla' is a weird word to use but I prefer that analogy over that of using the word 'boat' at the moment.

Feel free to hang out with the Northenden massif - we don't have Jimbo but we do have Globe!