miércoles, febrero 28, 2007

my plastic heaven..

so today i bought a plastic, see-through, dome-shaped umbrella.
it was the stormiest of stormy afternoon - never good for annas on a wednesday because janet leaves work early which means no ride home and therefore...rain...
i was so cross by the time i had got down oldham road across the ring road via near-death and then down oldham street...and then i recalled that pop cafe are now selling these beauties, so i went in paid my money and thence began my voyage chez portable plastic heaven. you cannot go wrong. your hair doesn't get blown about, glasses remain un-waterlogged, and rage is kept to an absolute minimum...
so now my only rainy-day problem is that age-old story of the girls who buy their trousers too long, and live in manchester, and end up with the rain absorbed up to their knees before long and then the shivers all day at work...
if only the inventive men of the world could solve that one...?!
btw yes there will be photos to follow of me and my plastic heaven..

No hay comentarios: