sábado, julio 31, 2004

profuse apologies..

..for the dreary post of the other day. it all passed away, as these things tend to.
the surprising part is that is has stayed passed.
i left today. no more manchester living for this lady.
i did cry, but as i looked around, going through fallowfield, and withers, and all that crowd, i knew that i had no more time, noo more patience in me, no more energy to spend on a place that dosn't hold any of the purposes for my life in it. they can't work there.
the scary part is that i know that whatever happens, as of today, is only ever going to be out of the kindness of jesus, and the work i'm prepared to put in.
even old douglas, he knew that's what it all comes down to eventually. you gotta get down to it if you're going to sit on top of those textbooks and shout at passers-by, begging them to question. and question and questions.
any questions?
ys i'm sad, but i don't regret or don't wish anything were other than it is.
which i'm not sure has ever been true for me before.

thanks, one and all, for letting me go. and for letting me be there as a part-timer with you all, letting me come along for the ride.

stick with me, i'm going somewhere.....

No hay comentarios: